These wipes lasted me 1 month and it takes about 5 minutes to make!
1/2 a roll of paper towels
2 cups distilled water (or you can boil water)
1 tablespoon Castile soap
2 tablespoons coconut oil
15 drops of lavender essential oil
My choice of essential oils…
My favorite essential oils in this lavender but don’t be limited by my suggestions. Use oils that fit your budget or those that you already have in your collection.
is important to use oils that are pure, potent, and safe. That is why I choose to use doTERRA oils ( this is my personal preference)
1. Cut a paper towel roll in half horizontally. Save one of the halves for the next time.
2. Place the paper towel in the canister. You will need to shove it in there and it won’t all fit. DON’T PANIC. That is supposed to happen.
3. mix together 2 cups of distilled water, coconut oil, and 15 drops of lavender
you want the water to be warm enough to melt to coconut oil but not hot enough to kill the lavender. If you can’t touch it with your finger it’s too hot
4. Slowly pour water over the paper towels. You want to cover as much as you can. This is when you can start pushing it into the canister more
5. It will still look pretty dry. That’s normal. Once you put the lid on and let it sit all the paper towels will absorb the mixture
That’s it 🙌🏼